Sunday, September 1, 2013

Still Tutoring 2013 Fall

Hey everyone,

Just to let everyone know that I'm still around this fall semester for some ochem tutoring. Since I'm still quite busy, I won't have time to coordinate groups anymore, but will be available for some 1-on-1 or tiny groups of 2-4 people (if you have some friends you want to learn with). The rates I charge we can discuss over email and can change for example if you come as a small group.

I live in North Burnaby and would preferably meet around my home, but I can accomodate location as long as it's not too out of my way for the day.

A few of you have had me teach you the course over the summer prior to starting school. This is something I can do for you (an accelerated teaching of the course) if you're interested.

If you're interested, just fire me an email at tsangt.cf@gmail.com

Yours truly,

Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment